Home

Friday, March 9, 2012

So I'm looking for a second car...

And my Mother and Sister are in the car market. 3 Car sales. I know where I won't be going.

I am actually considering a Hyundai. They are squashing Honda in my opinion.

So why would a dealership/sales staff compromise future sales, referrals and business?

I mean, that's the way of business, especially in sales.

The way my Mortgage Broker said is best. I am going to treat you well because I want your business, your children's business, and any other business you can send my way.

This is the attitude.

I mean, if I am selling someone a car and they ask me, is it has original paint, and I wasn't sure. I would either check it out myself or check with someone who can tell the difference. I wouldn't spew BS out of my mouth.....Unless I knew it was repainted and deliberately wanted to rip someone off. I think this is what happened to me and my co-worker when we shopped at Ottawa Honda Pre Owned on Richmond Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment